Select the type of meeting that you require: Type A, Type B, or Type C.
- Type A meetings are for dispute resolution or to address a clinical hold
- Type B meetings are milestone meetings (pre-IND, EOP1, EOP2, pre-NDA/pre-BLA)
- Type C meetings are those not covered under Type A or Type B
- Type D meetings are focused on a narrow set of issues (no more than 2 topics)
- INTERACT (INitial Targeted Engagement for Regulatory Advice on CBER/CDERProducTs) meetings are intended for novel questions andunique challenges in early development (i.e., prior to filing of an IND)
When would you like to meet with FDA? Enter the desired date.
Click CALCULATE to get your answer.
To start over or change your inputs, click RESET.